Your artwork could become the cover of the 2017 Antrim County Fair Book as well as the logo for the 5K tee shirts. The contest is open to Antrim County youth, grades K-12. The winner will receive a $50 cash prize from the Antrim County Fair Board.
Requirements are as follows:
- No larger than 8 1/2 x 1 inches
- Black with one other color maximum – no pencil designs please
- Computerized lettering is acceptable
- Free hand drawn art is preferred
- Must include ‘Antrim County Fair’ and ‘2017’
- Include ‘August 10-12’ and ‘Craven Park, Bellaire’ – or leave room for us to add it to the artwork before printing.
Contest Deadline is April 1, 2017
- Designs should represent the fair, such as animals, fruits & vegetables, crafts, hobbies, food, etc.
- Please write your first and last name, age, address and phone number on the back of your entry.
- Send entries to the Antrim Country Fair, P.O. Box 427, Bellaire, MI 49615. Judges’ decisions are final and winner will be notified no later than April 30, 2017.
- Entries will not be returned. The winning entry will be posted on this website.