Your artwork could become the cover of the 2016 Antrim County Fair Book and the logo for the 5K tee shirts. The contest is open to Antrim County youth, grades K-12. The winner will receive a $50 cash prize from the Antrim County Fair Board.
- Requirements are as follows:
- No larger than 8 1/2 x 1 inches
- Black with one other color maximum – no pencil designs please
- Computerized letter acceptable
- Free hand drawn art is preferred
- Must include ‘Antrim County Fair’ and ‘2016’
- Include ‘August 11-13’ and ‘Craven Park, Bellaire’ – or leave room for us to add it to the artwork before printing.
Contest Deadline is March 1, 2016
- Designs should represent the fair, such as animals, fruits & vegetables, crafts, hobbies, food, etc.
- Please write your first and last name, age, address and phone number on the back of your entry.
- Send entries to the Antrim Country Fair, P.O. Box 223, Mancelona, MI 49659. Judges’ decisions are final and winner will be notified no later than March 30, 2016.
- Entries will not be returned. The winning entry will be posted on this website.